rooms question

hi everyone

have a couple of questions about our rooms that we have booked

so my grandparents are in a disabled access room and my sister who is 32 is in with them - will be be in a sofa bed? she is not amused about the possibility she may well have to be.

Also i have a balcony room and there are 2 adults and 2 children in one but the room says it has a double bed and one pull out sofa - are the kids expected to share the same pull out bed?

hope these questions make sense

thanks in advance if you know any of these answers yet:D

Pretty sure you found out what I think is, yes sofa beds.

On some ships they have Pullmans but I did not see any balcony's with Pullmans on the deck plans. It would be a great surprise if our balcony does have a Pullman. Since a 10 and 13 YO sharing one bed will not be great.

• 5 weeks later...
Pretty sure you found out what I think is, yes sofa beds.

On some ships they have Pullmans but I did not see any balcony's with Pullmans on the deck plans. It would be a great surprise if our balcony does have a Pullman. Since a 10 and 13 YO sharing one bed will not be great.

We are in exactly the same situation with a 10 year old girl and 13 year old boy. Has anyone seen a photo of the sofa beds actually open into a bed? I've only seen the sofa portion and would like to get a fee for the size of the bed.

I booked quad on Anthem with little triangle by the cabin. I actually assume for quad it would be pull out sofa and Pullman. It's not the case. Only sofa. I called and customer service confirmed. So they assumed kids sleep together. Seems only balcony room has Pullman and sofa in the same cabin. They are more expensive. We decided that my husband will be on soda with my son and me and my daughter take beds.