Infinity & 11yr old dd??

letscruiseasap

Hello,

A family Alaskan cruise is on the Agenda for next July. It will be for my parents 50th anniversary. They've never taken a trip anywhere...so dream trip of a lifetime for them! We've convinced them to book into a Celebrity Suite & we will be in an interior across the hall.

Has anyone taken an active 11yr old on the Infinity? Her only other crude was aboard the Allure...

TIA for any advice...

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app on my iPhone 5s

There is a kids club, and a sports deck, which my children enjoyed, but no climbing walls etc, if she enjoys being active, you might need to look at the shore tours to find things suitable to keep her happy! In July there should be other kids on board, if it during school holidays.

Our kids enjoyed Infinty because of the great kids club. There tend to be fewer children on the Alaskan cruises, however, this can work in her favour: better opportunity to participate in activities etc.

One of our children's favourite places we have visited is Alaska. Ensure you book excursions that your DD will enjoy (involve her in the decision making): whale watching, bear viewing, lumberjack shows, duck tour, dog sledging etc. There are many wonderful tours to choose from and most days can be very full and tiring ;).