Carnival Conquest Scenic Ocean View Photos

sirenitas

We sailed on the Conquest last month and had 9197 which is a scenic ocean view (not the grand but still very nice :)). When I was looking for photos of this cabin I could not find much, other than the stock photos. So here are a couple - I took a photo out the window each day so you can see what the view is from the cabin.

This is one that would interest a lot of people looking to book this cabin with more than 2 people. There were 3 of us, DD could have slept on the folded couch or the pull out bed. The couch was pretty hard (not so much to sit on but would have been uncomfortable to sleep in) so we had our steward (the super awesome Disna) make the bed for her each night. P1000122_zps19ae9c2b.jpg

You could not walk from the bathroom to the bed. There was enough room for me to "walk" sideways. DH had to walk on DD's bed to get across. It was not a huge deal since there is tons of room on the other side of the bed to sit or get ready for bed and Disna had our room ready every day while we were at breakfast and the pullout was done when we were at dinner.

Embarkation day, that is the Breeze in front of us -

SAM_0739_zps9aae6036.jpg

Sea Day -

SAM_0767_zps71819da0.jpg

Cozumel -

SAM_0802_zpse81ffa95.jpg

Belize (you could see land by looking to the side) -

SAM_0838_zps47a25338.jpg

Edited by sirenitas

Thank you so much for posting these! We have a Grand Scenic Ocean View booked for our next cruise and although our rooms will be a little different it's still nice to see what it's like to look out that big window (:

Thank you again for posting! (:

Edited by HollandAvery

Thank you so much for posting these! We have a Grand Scenic Ocean View booked for our next cruise and although our rooms will be a little different it's still nice to see what it's like to look out that big window (:

Thank you again for posting! (:

You are very welcome! I took a peek of a grand SOV when one of the stewards was cleaning - it is huge! Ours had very roomy but that GSOV looks amazing.

Great pics. We are in an SOV next month on the Freedom. So... No pull down bed from the ceiling? That's disappointing as I have a son and daughter who don't like sleeping together!
Ours did not have the pull down. I know there are only a couple (maybe 3?) of the cabins that fit more than 2 people but I am not sure if the others have a different set up.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you so much for posting these pics and information! I am booked in 9197 and 9199 next week! I am a bit concerned because we will also have to open the bed every night. Bathroom trips look like they'll be an issue. I don't understand why they don't have the fold down beds on the Conquest?!? We had a scenic oceanview on the Liberty in 2010 and it had two bunks which were perfect! So disappointing to get the upgraded room and then not even be able to traverse it in the dark. Oh well. :/

I ended up trading my SOV on Freedom in for a balcony--at a premium, of course. The bed situation disappointed me as I have a boy and a girl who don't like to sleep in the same bed!

We are leaving this Sunday on the Conquest and I called today as well. They had nothing else to offer even remotely comparable at this late date. I am so angry. We have TWO scenic oceanviews booked and they offered us nothing but, "Don't worry, you will love it." NOT HAPPY.

Citygirl, if you have time and keep the room, could you take a pic of the room with the room set up with the couch not a bed and the window curtain open? Also one showing towards the bathroom from the window. We have this room, 9197, in January and trying to decide if we want to trade up. We are using the couch as a bed for one, so no pulling it out. Thank you

Citygirl, if you have time and keep the room, could you take a pic of the room with the room set up with the couch not a bed and the window curtain open? Also one showing towards the bathroom from the window. We have this room, 9197, in January and trying to decide if we want to trade up. We are using the couch as a bed for one, so no pulling it out. Thank you

Sure. I will post it here.

You can see a photo of the room with the couch on the Carnival site. It is the stock photo but it is what our room looked like - except we did not have the coffee table and we had a second chair by the window.