Availibility on Aft Ocean View Rooms on Dream

kbh2

We booked 3 Aft Ocean view rooms/main deck on the Dream for 03-15-15 sailing. Since booking 2 months ago almost all of the other aft ocean view rooms are still available. I am wondering why? There are not many in this category at all ship to begin with why are they not booking? Are they not good rooms or just maybe because they are lowest in the category. I liked them because of the aft view but also because they are larger rooms but now I am wondering if we need to move for some reason I don't know about.

We booked 3 Aft Ocean view rooms/main deck on the Dream for 03-15-15 sailing. Since booking 2 months ago almost all of the other aft ocean view rooms are still available. I am wondering why? There are not many in this category at all ship to begin with why are they not booking? Are they not good rooms or just maybe because they are lowest in the category. I liked them because of the aft view but also because they are larger rooms but now I am wondering if we need to move for some reason I don't know about.

We are in Aft Wraps on Dream Dec/7/2014 and there are still 3 left . Very unusual. The price is high, Maybe that's why.They are usually the first to go.

Never sailed in one of these, but on our recent Glory cruise while we were in the aft dining room there was A LOT of vibration from the engines and we don't want to feel this as we are trying to sleep, therefore we booked an inside/forward with a porthole.

Never sailed in one of these, but on our recent Glory cruise while we were in the aft dining room there was A LOT of vibration from the engines and we don't want to feel this as we are trying to sleep, therefore we booked an inside/forward with a porthole.

BINGO- but as the higher you go the vibration disappears-- that is why the balconies hardly feels that

with those aft oceanview cabins-- they are some really nice cabins but you will get that vibration/shuddering-- something could be teeth chattering

We have one booked on the Miracle and noticed the same thing, that they are not selling. I do not care, I am really excited to have this room. Maybe we will get a Great price reduction if they have to lower the prices;)

This is what I am hoping as well...