Cabins on the Empress deck of the Sensation

creekbaby

What does it mean on the ship's legend that a cabin has "2 Uppers"? We have a cabin on the Empress deck toward the back and when I was studying the ships layout I noticed that the cabin is referred to as having "2 Uppers".

If anyone knows what this means, please let me know...

Thanks!

Empress is THE deck to be on on the Sensation! You'll be close to all the action, and should you choose self assist debarkation, you are right by the exit of the ship, so you will be among the first to get off.

When is your cruise? We're going 9-10 and I can't wait. It's our second time on the Sensation, which is our favorite ship of the 4 we've done.

I will be going on the Sensation Sept. 24th with my mother-in-law and two sisters-in-law. It will be our first ALL GIRLS cruise, we are leaving the hubbys at home. And no grandkids, either. Mother is 88, I am 62 and the girls are in their 50's, but we plan to have a wonderful cruise. This will be my sixth cruise and fifth time in Cozumel. Second trip to Costa Maya. It was a cold day in December last time I went to the Caribbean, but Sept. should be better. There is a pool and a beach near the pier, and lots of shopping and a Mexican Dance show open to the public at Costa Maya. If you want to go to a nice quiet beach in Cozumel, take the Passion Island tour. It was beautiful and peaceful...they bus you, feed you and give you access to a beach on a private island off the north shore of Cozumel. On the way back, you have the option of exiting the bus downtown to shop, but you will have to take a taxi back at your expense.

Archived