Possible to do Bacardi and Fort?

hartskys

I'm not really an expert on San Juan, but I'll try to help. The last Bacardi tours leave at 4:15 (3:45 on Sunday). The forts close at 5 or 6 (check their websites). Also take into account that San Juan is likely to be ahead of ship's time by an hour and the arrival time is when the ship arrives, not when you get off the ship. Can you do both? Depends. Hopefully the ship is on time and disembarks quickly. Looks like the best way to do both would be to do the Bacardi tour first and then the fort.

it is very possible. But i would recommend the rain forest, and old san juan over the factory.

Thanks. How long does the rain forest take. Is it possible to do the forts and rain forest? How much is taxi for rain forest or tour and can you just get one at pier?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

check out this guy

http://williamstransportpr.com/

I normally do not take cruises to puerto rico, as that is where my family is from. I often go back a few times a year, often for weeks.

I used the above tour guide when I was in puerto rico on a cruise with my parents. We learned things and saw things that we had never seen before or even knew. and i have been there well over 30 times, so it was pretty cool.

Ricardo gave us our tour, who also happens to own the company tool