Struggling to find a Tour

gfkr2

We are traveling with a party of ten and are struggling to find a day tour during our visit to St. Croix on 12/31. The ages in our group range from 70 down to age 12. We are not looking to drive around the island, or simply sit on a beach. Hopefully we can get out and visit places of interest and do something fun. Does anyone have a recommendation on what to see and a reputable tour operator who can assit? Thank you.

There are dozens of people with vans waiting for you in Fredericksted

and there will be an information stall to give you advice of the option you will have.

When I was there in March I just took the Shuttle (which has not be booked in advance) to Christiansted and walked around this nice town and looked at the sights, also there is much more interesting shops around and the fort is quite nice. The wooden walk along the shore is quite nice with many bars and restaurants.

I heard that in the middle of the island there is an interesting farm to visit and of course the rum destillery.

When you're back from your tour right beside the pier is a nice beach to have a dip in the sea.