Balcony cabins on celebration

Hi everyone,

DOes anyone know if there any extra benefits if you book a balcony cabin on celebration. I'm sure I read something when they were first added but thomsons info page only mentions suites now.

Thanks for any advice.:)

Hi everyone,

DOes anyone know if there any extra benefits if you book a balcony cabin on celebration. I'm sure I read something when they were first added but thomsons info page only mentions suites now.

Thanks for any advice.:)

You should get the same benefits as the people in the suites. I think it says it in the last brochure we picked up. So from memory its priority boarding(but don't count on that, it didn't hold true for us on the Majesty when we had a suite), one breakfast in bed per week, and I think its complimentary pressing for 3 items of clothing per cabin. We also had fruit everyday in the cabin. I think there was an orchid too but that might have been fake, I can't remember.

Sweby

You should get the same benefits as the people in the suites. I think it says it in the last brochure we picked up. So from memory its priority boarding(but don't count on that, it didn't hold true for us on the Majesty when we had a suite), one breakfast in bed per week, and I think its complimentary pressing for 3 items of clothing per cabin. We also had fruit everyday in the cabin. I think there was an orchid too but that might have been fake, I can't remember.

Sweby

You do get prority boarding at the port , 1 free breakfast, 3 items pressed in 1st 24 hours and we got a few more hours in the cabin on the last day.No fruit though