AT&T iPhone/data plan help for cruise!!!

Based on my call with the AT&T rep, it looks like AT&T only has one option which includes data, and that's $120! Yikes. The smaller plans don't include data and the data is charged at $20/megabyte, should I happen to need to check something.

That was my understanding too, sounds like they have not changed the cruise ship plan. If you have significant data needs and can live with WiFi, then the ship's unlimited WiFi would probably be a better way to go.

Well, there is the calling only option and the calling and text option - both without data - that are cheaper. It depends on what you need.

Lawyerboy - I believe we are in the same profession, and I did seven days on freedom of the seas with the plan and did not run out of data. And I checked my email all the time. For me it was cheaper than getting unlimited Wi-Fi on the ship, Plus I had calling and text and it worked in port. It just depends on what works for you. :)

Edited by MattInFLL