PRIDE (8/7-8/14/05) Mexican Riviera cruise review

etluv2cruise

Cathy, and all you fellow cruisers, we have booked the shopping, and beach/lunch tour in Mazatlan. Still can't decide on Cabo, or P.V. We did the Unimog in P.V. last time it was great, except my dh drank to much Tequilla on the way back to the ship. (They pour drinks free all the way back.) We did Randi's ride in Mazatlan, but I am not a horse person, so won't do that again. It also was a great tour, if you like or want to horseback ride. In Cabo we just walked around and shopped and went to Cabo Wabo. Its just a beautiful place just to walk around. I read Lover's beach, you get dumped off in the water, and have to climb back in from the water, I don't think so, I can just see me trying to get back in the boat as the waves are coming thats not for me!!! (I would never make it)

5 days til we cruise!!!! I am still packing!!

See all of you fellow shipmates, September 18th.

Cathy, and all you fellow cruisers, we have booked the shopping, and beach/lunch tour in Mazatlan. Still can't decide on Cabo, or P.V. We did the Unimog in P.V. last time it was great, except my dh drank to much Tequilla on the way back to the ship. (They pour drinks free all the way back.) We did Randi's ride in Mazatlan, but I am not a horse person, so won't do that again. It also was a great tour, if you like or want to horseback ride. In Cabo we just walked around and shopped and went to Cabo Wabo. Its just a beautiful place just to walk around. I read Lover's beach, you get dumped off in the water, and have to climb back in from the water, I don't think so, I can just see me trying to get back in the boat as the waves are coming thats not for me!!! (I would never make it)

5 days til we cruise!!!! I am still packing!!

See all of you fellow shipmates, September 18th.

yeah, lover's beach might be out now.. DH & i could do it...but dad/mom(doesn't swim)/& 10 month old son are definitely out! any ideas that we could all do together? we might split up a little too though...leave the boy w/ parents...any good snorkeling at any ports or more worth it to do other stuff? we've only been carribbean in past & snorkel lots!

Archived