All Terrain Truck vs Jeep

Terri102066

There will be 3 of us in Cozumel in October and we have decided to take the Carnival excursion to Punta Sur Lighthouse. The question I have is how should we get there? Carnival offers basically the same excursion using a all terrain truck to get there or a jeep. I see down sides to both, give me your suggestions.

Bad points of jeep is the dust from other jeeps in front of you and there is 3 of us so the jeeps carry 4 so will they just stick someone we don't know in there with us. Good points of jeep is that we should be able to see better as we are going down the road (as long as the dust from the jeep in front of us in not to thick)

Bad points of the all terrain truck would be that you could get a bad seat and not see anything. You may be squished in with alot of people. The good part is always when you go on an excursion the meeting of different people.

Has anyone done either one of these excursions and let me know how you felt about them? We are leaning toward the all terrain truck and just letting them do all the driving and everything, but before we book I would like to have someone elses opinion.

Terri

Archived