Decisions? Connecting interiors or cabin 8500/8200?

We are going to book at cruise on Liberty of the Seas out ofGalveston next year on Nov. 29th. I have been crunching numbers andchecking available rooms to try and decide what to do and I am down to 2options. We have 6 people going. Me, wife, our son (will be 2 almost 3), ourdaughter (will be 5), my mother in-law, and my aunt.

Option 1, book 2 connecting interior rooms. We will getrooms with pull down beds for the kids, and each set of adults gets a regularsized bed. Benefits of this option are 2 bathrooms and 2 regular beds for theadults.

Option 2, book one of the deck 8 family ocean view rooms allthe way forward, 8500 or 8200. These rooms have separate room with bunks for thekids, master bedroom, and pull out sofa in the living room. Benefits of this room are a wonderfulview out the windows and it is $500 less than 2 interior rooms.

Biggest question of concern is, how big is the pull out sofain 8500/8200? I am worried it will be too smaller than me and my wife wouldlike. Have any of you used the pull out sofa bed in either of these cabins andhow big was it?

I know the extra bathroom is a huge benefit but to help thisissue some of us would take showers in the spa/gym to help with that issue.

Main question, in your opinion is the extra bathroom andextra regular sized bed vs the sofa bed a big enough benefit to spend the extra$500 on the connecting rooms?

Thanks, Curt

I'm in favor of the 2 connecting rooms.

Privacy, space, bathrooms are all concerns.

I have found that he sofa beds are OK for 2 younger kids or 1 adult but would not want to have 2 adults sleeping on it all week.

Yes you would have a window and have one natural light but after you look out it once for a couple of minutes you probably won't look out it again.

We were in 8200 on the Freedom when our kids were younger and loved the room! Our twins stayed on the sofa bed and it was really the perfect size for them who were six at the time. I don't think you and your wife would be happy on the sofa bed. I will try to attach a picture of my kids on it and hopefully it will help you a bit with the size. The room was a nice size!

PA120180.jpg.9f6e2303e866b001a096dc778916ef11.jpg