NCL DAWN room# 9671

long Island

We were on the 6/26 Dawn sailing in cabins 9162 and 9166 which are balcony cabins near the handicapped doors of the Internet Cafe. I can't say enough about this location. It is near the central Atrium elevators and convenient to everything. We were worried about the noise, but didn't find it noisy at all. The only thing is, your cabin is adjacent not across from the cafe, so it isn't exactly the same. Also, the cafe didn't seem to be crowded. The location is great. I would take these cabins again.

Enjoy the cruise!!

• 4 years later...

I will be our first time on NCL and the first time we take the kids. How tight is Room 9671 and are there any pics out there. I am not concerned because the room is only for sleeping, but my wife is going nuts on what to expect.:rolleyes:

The Internet "cafe" is not noisy or really ever crowded. Hower, it is open to the Atrium, where there is crowd noise and entertainment noise.

However, your cabin location is not adjacent to that area. On the deck plan, the light blue area with the words "Internet Cafe" is the atrium, the darker area is the internet cafe. As far as noise is concerned, you will probably have more from the hallways (passenger chit-chat) and the crew work area behind the cabin (the blank space). Overall, this should not be considered a noisy cabin at all.

Your cabin is one of the few "sideways" cabins...the same size, but a different layout than the normal ones. Often people who have stayed in that type of cabin post here that they like it better...seems more roomy, etc.

Archived