a couple questions

delta13

I've booked one of the simulators onboard the Fantasy. While it's booked under one name, can the more than one person go into the simulator. There would be 3 of us. Also, port arrival time. If we arrive earlier than our selected time, is there any chance of boarding earlier or will we be given a time based on our selected port arrival time. Thanks!

There are two sides to the simulator, so two groups can be booked at once. Each side is the size of a small room, with a screen at one end and netting at the other, like a batting cage. When my daughter did it, it was her and two friends (tweens) and there was no problem fitting. You could probably get a couple of adults in there and still have room to move.

Your boarding time is assigned based on your port arrival time - independent of when you actually show up. So if I have a 10:30 PAT and show up at 1:00, I am still a group 2 or 3, if you are a 12:30 PAT and show up at 11, you are still a group 20 (or whatever). Keep in mind that by 12:30/1:00 or so, they will just start open boarding.

As above, arriving earlier will not give you an earlier boarding group number. However, at some point--typically around 1:00, they will announce "open boarding." At that time anyone is welcome to board regardless of boarding number. 1:00 is not a fixed time--open boarding is announced when all or most of the groups waiting have already been called. Beyond that time, you can board as soon as you have checked in.

And simulator--I'm aware of one situation when 4 people "participated" in the session. How many you take into the space is up to you.