SD II December 13

fpebbles

Fpebbles, turn your ipad "upside down", i.e. magnets down, when taking photos. Otherwise many non-Apple devices/websites will display the image upside down.

<geek_mode = on>

There is a code embbedded in jpegs that indicates orientation, which Apple uses, but many displays do not. With the ipad, if the cover attach magnets are at the top, Apple puts in an inversion code, but many displays ignore it. And some websites may strip the code out.

<geek_mode = off>

Weather has been a bit overcast with rain curtailing my picture taking. But we get by.

Of some interest to the frequent flyers (and there are those aboard this cruise with > 600 days) the evening menu has been tweaked. There are now four sections--the usual, the raw, chef suggests, and a SeaDream signature. Tough decisions after a day letting the brain turn to mush.

Also waiter informed me new plates. I wouldn't have noticed but they do look nice.

fpebbles, what other cruises are you on?

We had such a hard time getting off that we rebooked for March 14 Marigot to San Juan. Come join us!

Although I must say those of you who do consecutive weeks have the right plan--one week is just not enough.