What makes a "WOW" Cruise for You?

Since the ABBA show you referred to was on the ship for weeks/months at a time, I thought it was a production show by RC Singers and Dancers.

ABBAcadabra made the rounds on different ships and were not part of the entertainment staff. Same with Los Pampos Gauchos. I saw them on three different ships within a three year period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EVERY cruise has been a WOW for me as well. I don't expect a cruise to be absolutely perfect and therefore I'm never disappointed.

I am uber-excited to board and want to cry when I leave. If that's how you feel, too, it's a totally WOW cruise...and I mean WOW!!! :)

The excitement surely builds when we are packing the suitcase the night before and getting ready on the morning to drive to the port....and yes, I hate the night we have to pack everything and put it outside the door. Oh, we don't do that many times, with self disembarking....and then I am sad when we walk off the ship....but if we have booked another cruise, all is good, since we have something to look forward to.

Then everything in between can easily be a WOW!