Carnival Fascination worries

Mrs. Ram

Hey everyone! We decided to book our March wedding on the Fascination solely based on price and location relative to where we live so that more people would be able to attend. Kind of frustrated that every single family member STILL says they can't afford it. Anyway, this is the smallest and oldest ship I've been on and hoping I didn't make a mistake booking it. Anyone want to tell me how much they love this ship to make me feel a little better?

I like the smaller ships. I find them cozy. That being said, if you do it on embarkation day, some can come who don't sail. Then the expense wouldn't be as great. Of our family the only sailing guests are my dad, his girlfriend, and my youngest son. The rest are coming to the wedding and then de-barking.

Thanks! The wedding is going to be on the beach in Nassau! I didn't choose embarkation day because 1. I wanted it on the beach and 2.we are all driving or flying from Atlanta and figured anyone that is coming will cruise (which turned out to be true) We actually have a good size group coming (25 so far) but that is our parents and friends. I'm nervous about the ship but not terribly. It's always about an experience as a whole and not necessarily the ship. I've gone on the nice big ships and not had as much fun as say the Glory. I know it will be fun with our group! Just kind of wish I had gone ahead and chosen a longer cruise haha

Thanks! The wedding is going to be on the beach in Nassau! I didn't choose embarkation day because 1. I wanted it on the beach and 2.we are all driving or flying from Atlanta and figured anyone that is coming will cruise (which turned out to be true) We actually have a good size group coming (25 so far) but that is our parents and friends. I'm nervous about the ship but not terribly. It's always about an experience as a whole and not necessarily the ship. I've gone on the nice big ships and not had as much fun as say the Glory. I know it will be fun with our group! Just kind of wish I had gone ahead and chosen a longer cruise haha

Exactly! It is what you make so make it spectacular!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there!!!! I just had my embarkation day wedding on the Fascination on December 11! It was amazing! We had about 60 guests total and 44 sailing guests. Yes, it is an older ship, but honestly nobody really noticed, we had a great time & the crew & wedding planners, photographers, etc. were amazing! By the way there were also 4 other weddings, two in each port...and even when I went to view the ship prior to sailing there were couples getting married. I'm sure your wedding will go off without a hitch!

Edited by clj07

No worries you will luv the attentive and friendly staff also the ship is very clean

We had no issues at all going back on fascination in February :p

Congratulations on your most fabulous and sure to be fun wedding/honeymoon! !!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Forums mobile app