How many formal nights on MOS Eastern?

:) Hello everyone... let me just say that I am new to this site, and I do not know how I ever got along without all of you !! I rush home everyday to see what is new!! And all the great tips !! Thanks to all of you !!

Can anyone tell me how many formal nights and midnight buffets there are on the Mariner of the Seas 7 night eastern itinerary?

Thanks in advance !!

:) Hello everyone... let me just say that I am new to this site, and I do not know how I ever got along without all of you !! I rush home everyday to see what is new!! And all the great tips !! Thanks to all of you !!

Can anyone tell me how many formal nights and midnight buffets there are on the Mariner of the Seas 7 night eastern itinerary?

Thanks in advance !!

Hi! I've done MOS/Eastern twice now. There are two formal nights; one is Monday the other Friday. The big midnight buffet in the dining room is Friday night. There are other smaller buffets on the pool deck other nights, but I don't remeber what ones.

Hope this helps. This is a great cruise will be on it for the third time next Feb. This is my time with my mom each year. Where is your cabin. We have been both inside and in promenade cabin on deck 8. In Feb we will also have a promenade cabin but don't know which one yet.

Also where abouts are you in VA? I'm from MD just about 20 miles outside of DC.

Momesu

:) Thank you for the information... we have 7 cabins on deck 10.. family reunion. I have a JS.. 1354.. i live in Bedford County.. it is about the middle of the state, at the foot of the blue ridge.

have a great day. !!

:) Thank you for the information... we have 7 cabins on deck 10.. family reunion. I have a JS.. 1354.. i live in Bedford County.. it is about the middle of the state, at the foot of the blue ridge.

have a great day. !!

Junior Suite, how wonderful! You will really love the ship. Our family is doing a family cruise over Christmas this year. We will be celebrating our mother/grandmother's 80th birthday. There will be 12 of us. I could only talk them into a 5 day cruise however :( as for all but three of this it will be a first cruise.

My husband and I have been in and around Bedford county many times. We are big camping fans of Shennendoah National Park and the Blue Ridge. Much quieter and peaceful than the DC area. :D

Suzanne

We just sailed on MOS 8/7-8/14 and we loved it! This was our first cruise and we're fairly certain that we've been spoiled now and won't want to go on any other ship! Two formal nights and one "smart casual" with the rest being casual. Although I must say I didn't really see any difference in the dress between smart casual and casual. Have a wonderful time, and make sure you check out the buffet that's up on the pool deck (can't remember what night, but it's fairly early in the trip). It was a lot of fun. We didn't eat anything at the midnight buffet, but it was incredible to just see.

Archived