Celebrity Customer Service A++

twtypy

We bring a small air cleaner machine on all our cruises, to help keep the room fresh and to have white noise..On dis-embarkation day, while we were having breakfast, our stateroom attendant came to get the beds ready for the next cruise..Somehow he broke the cord from the machine..I took it to the front desk, but being it was time to get off the ship, they said there was nothing they could do for me..They did have me fill out a form and told me to call customer service when I got home...Customer service was very fast at taking my call and very friendly. They asked how much I paid for the machine and to fax them the form..Within minutes of faxing the form I got a call back stating that my credit card would be reimbursed the amount of the machine...I am a very pleased customer, Thank You Celebrity, I will definetly cruise with you again and hopefully soon..

I had a similar experience with a suitcase. The zipper was broken on the belt at the airport at the start of the cruise. When I asked, they tried to repair it on board but couldn't as they did not have a new zipper in the correct size. They insisted I file a claim even though it had nothing to do with Celebrity. Had a check in record time and I will always remember how they took responsiblity for my entire vacation!

Archived