Beware: Another "Stars At Sea" cruise on QM2 in Sep 2015

fg_hb

Hello,

today l read an announcement from Cunard that there will be another "Stars at sea" cruise on QM2 with the German Rocker Peter Maffay from Sept 13th to 18th from Hamburg to Oslo, Gothenborg and back to Hamburg. The dresscode is "Jeans on" like on the last cruise in Nov. 2013.

Please be aware of this, because this cruise is also a part of other cruise-packages starting Sep 4th from New York or Sep 11th from Southampton.

Thanks for the alert. I passed on a 2015 itinerary including Hamburg for fear of a 2013 repeat. (That, and the experience reported by Jimsgirl on these promotional booze cruise, jeans and backpack, short segments.) Your news confirms my suspicions. If I want an experience like Carnival's namesake brand I can get it for a lot less money and I don't have to cross the pond for it.

Hello,

today l read an announcement from Cunard that there will be another "Stars at sea" cruise on QM2 with the German Rocker Peter Maffay from Sept 13th to 18th from Hamburg to Oslo, Gothenborg and back to Hamburg. The dresscode is "Jeans on" like on the last cruise in Nov. 2013.

Please be aware of this, because this cruise is also a part of other cruise-packages starting Sep 4th from New York or Sep 11th from Southampton.

Hi Frank. Thanks for the heads up. You are feeling better, I hope? Best wishes for the Holiday Season. Cheers, -S.

Hello,

Thanks for warning us! :eek:

• 1 month later...