Dailies for the Dawn out of NOLA...anyone?

bcgrad98

Just sent a bunch of emails with the dailies and kids programs. Sorry, some of you that requested no kids pages will still get them as I did group emails.

If you still haven't received the dailies and still want them, please respond below this post.

As for the question regarding iConcierge...someone asked at our roll call and it sounded like they were going to have it up and running by the new year.

Just sent a bunch of emails with the dailies and kids programs. Sorry, some of you that requested no kids pages will still get them as I did group emails.

If you still haven't received the dailies and still want them, please respond below this post.

As for the question regarding iConcierge...someone asked at our roll call and it sounded like they were going to have it up and running by the new year.

Thanks so much for the email, less than 5 weeks now!! Superbowl Sunday cruise too. I'm happy to see the Chef's Table is alive and well. I will also be going to the wine tasting on the last day while at sea.

You are a saint for sending these to so many people. If you are still up to sending them out, please include me on your next batch. We sail in 2.5 weeks. And I would definitely love the kids info -- our kids are in the 6-9 group that I saw you posted above!

My email is heathermboylan@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Heather