Any way this itinerary could work?

gandh621

I need ideas please!

We will be in St. Thomas next Monday the 22nd. My mom and my daughter will be with us and they have never been there.

Here is what we want to do. Keep in mind that our ship docks at 1:00pm and it goes to the dock to the right of Crown Bay I think. :D

We would like an inexpensive way to get the 4 of us to Sapphire or Coki Beach for a couple hours for some snorkeling and then a taxi to take us for pictures at the overlook (to view Magen's Bay) and to the Skyway to get a Bushwhacker before going back to the ship. This involves a few taxis and I am wondering what is cheapest? Is this doable at all? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I have 2 days to figure it out before we leave. Thanks so much!!!!

Holly :D

You will dock at Havensight (WICO) which makes this itinerary very doable.

One easy way to accomplish this with no problems is with a private driver like Stanley Coram. He charges $35pp for your group and he's your personal guide for the day. His contact info can be found in other threads here.

Otherwise you would taxi to Sapphire for $10pp, then have a taxi driver give you a mini-tour on Skyline Dr as part of the return and then drop you at Paradise Point. I don't know what the return with the tour would cost but I know drivers do that occasionally at least.

You can usually buy tram tickets at the ship excursions desk for about $18pp (roundtrip). So you could be dropped at the bottom and tram up or taxi up. But if you hire Syanley he would drop you at PP and you could just take the tram down or taxi down and it's a 10 minute walk to the ship.