Cruise Cash

Ginger27

I purchased cruise cash for my cruise that I went on in September and never saw anything on my documents. When we got on the ship and got our room eventually they came to the door and gave us a certificate telling us how much cruise cash we had and it was already applied to the room account.

Cruise cash. We are recently off the valor (2 weeks ago). Someone had purchased $50 cruise cash for me as a Birthday gift. They gave me a printed copy of the invoice when they purchased it online. When we arrived in the cabin, there was a note saying I had a $50 credit. It was buried among the pile of papers that await you when you get to your cabin. Checking the folio on the TV did not show the credit, checking at the kiosk did show the credit.

I recently purchased $50 cruise cash for my sister and her husband for their upcoming cruise in Feb. (as a Christmas gift) I purchased it online though the Carnival site. Luckily I printed the invoice at time of purchase. It took almost a week before my credit card was actually billed and I am still awaiting a confirmation email from Carnival. I did send my sister a copy of the invoice with confirmation number for proof should that be needed on board.

Carnival needs to work on their IT issues. An auto generated email confirmation should not be a difficult thing to accomplish.

I ordered strawberries and water for my upcoming cruise printed the invoice but it didn't say when they would be delivered. I also requested an email to be sent. Didn't receive any.

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpgI still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar-free vanilla ice-creams)