Royal IQ text and voice messages

On the 11/23 and 12/1 sailings it was being offered for free. When they do decide to charge if they stick to the current plan it will be $14.99 per person regardless of if they are in the same cabin. It is not included in the Internet package so if you have two people it will likely be cheaper (and more reliable) to just get the multi device package and use iMessages or some other land based messaging service. On both of our sailings it was incredibly unreliable, unusable the majority of the time with phone calls only ever partially working for one person so it was useless. If you do see them offering it for a fee, I would recommend not paying for it. Maybe in a year, but no way can they get so many bugs cleared up quick enough to be wort the insane price they want to charge.

it is 14,95 for each device. You can only sent messages. Or call to guest service, restaurants, spa, kids clubs.

Worked perfect on 20-27 of dec. cruise.

We did not buy internet package, don't know what is included in it.

Edited by cybor

On the 11/23 and 12/1 sailings it was being offered for free. When they do decide to charge if they stick to the current plan it will be $14.99 per person regardless of if they are in the same cabin. It is not included in the Internet package so if you have two people it will likely be cheaper (and more reliable) to just get the multi device package and use iMessages or some other land based messaging service. On both of our sailings it was incredibly unreliable, unusable the majority of the time with phone calls only ever partially working for one person so it was useless. If you do see them offering it for a fee, I would recommend not paying for it. Maybe in a year, but no way can they get so many bugs cleared up quick enough to be wort the insane price they want to charge.

Thank you all for the information.

Even if it's paid and only for text messages , I believe I will get it. It seems they fixed the system after the November and early December sailings.

I really don't need the voice messages. Text will be enough for me and my family (if it's really working though...)

Thank you all for the information.

Even if it's paid and only for text messages , I believe I will get it. It seems they fixed the system after the November and early December sailings.

I really don't need the voice messages. Text will be enough for me and my family (if it's really working though...)

You may already know this, but in case you don't, just a heads up that it's only available for apple devices (iphones, etc) and not android yet. It's supposed to be on android in the future, but no one's sure when.