Wrigley80's Excellent Adventure on the Dream Photo Review - December 4-15, 2014

wrigley80

I am enjoying your review! Thank you so much for the detailed review.

I am close to booking a cruse for this March on the Dream. This will be our first cruise on a dream class ship. It looks beautiful, I can't wait!

Edited by Momtoboys2

I am enjoying your review! Thank you so much for the detailed review.

I am close to booking a cruse for this March on the Dream. This will be our first cruise on a dream class ship. It looks beautiful, I can't wait!

Thank you for checking in to my review. I thought that when I went on a Dream class ship that I would feel overwhelmed by the size but it was perfect. Of course there were a couple nights after drinking that I was like "where is my cabin." You will love the Dream....after your cruise come back and do a review to let us all know how you enjoyed it

Brianna...

The critter you saw while snorkeling is an arrow crab.

Thanks for doing another awesome review. We leave for Carnival Paradise in less than 36hrs!!

Paul

Really an arrow crab.....never heard of that. Will they sting you??

Enjoy your cruise on the Paradise

I am glad to see you enjoyed LFK. I was there in February and the water was real grey that day. It looks really clear in your pictures so maybe it was just an off day. The Monkey drink was delicious though!!

Oh yeah I loved Little French Key......I will definitely go back there again. Did it rain the day you were there??? The water was pretty clear....I had no trouble seeing stuff underwater while we were snorkeling.

The Monkey La La sucks you right in [emoji86][emoji86][emoji86][emoji86]

I don't think the arrow crab will sting. I've seen a bunch of them while diving and never got attacked! We love the monkey drinks too. Also good with banana added to the drink.

Paul

Thanks for the tip. And the monkey la la with a banana seems like a very good idea. I'm gonna have to add that when we make them next month at my friends house

As an avid watcher of HGTV, I'm pretty sure the couple who you said own LFK was on one of HGTV shows. Caribbean life, Island Hunters, Beach front Bargain, or HHI, one of those shows featured those two buying their island. Nice to see it's going well for them.

Did you find them via search? How hard was it to book the excursion?

As an avid watcher of HGTV, I'm pretty sure the couple who you said own LFK was on one of HGTV shows. Caribbean life, Island Hunters, Beach front Bargain, or HHI, one of those shows featured those two buying their island. Nice to see it's going well for them.

Did you find them via search? How hard was it to book the excursion?

Really??? I would love to see that episode...maybe I could find it if I did a search. I just started watching Island Life...it's a cool show.

It was very easy to book the day in Little French Key. Go to their website http://www.littlefrenchkey.com and choose the package you want. Then reserve your space for the day through an email. They will get back to you within a day with your confirmation

Edited by wrigley80

Really enjoying your review. Thanks for introducing me to Little French Key. Had never heard of it. Will be a must do the next time we sail from NOLA.

Thank you so much. And you're welcome [emoji2] Little French Key is amazing and the people are so friendly. Be sure to book with them directly rather than booking with Carnival

OK now back to our regularly scheduled programming :p It was now pouring but again we didn't really mind too much. I had went over to put all of our clothes and belongings up under a hut so that nothing would get wet. And so it was now time for some more fun.

As I was walking back to my drink I noticed that the Jaguar was now out swimming. Can't say that you would say that everyday

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers474_zps7eb3f404.jpg

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers475_zpsdef11166.jpg

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers477_zps44a326e8.jpg

They such a beautiful animal

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers478_zps9b72ac7e.jpg

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers479_zpsd88af273.jpg

For $30.00 pp you could swim with the Jaguar. No one in our group chose to do this but there were quite a few people doing it

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers480_zpsac7d69a0.jpg

Even though it was raining the nasty weather went around us

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers481_zpsc4d3a981.jpg

The gift shop. I didn't buy anything but they did have shirts and other items with Little French Key on it

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers482_zps39422a13.jpg

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers484_zps4bf91d5f.jpg

Me, Sam, and our new buddy Foster. He was wonderful and if you go to Little French Key please be sure to tell him that I said Hello :)

Love your reviews as always, was never able to get around to mine fro my Dream cruise last September , lost a camera on the cave tubing in Belize , so there went lots of my excursion pics, also after being on smaller ships i guess i was not prepared for such a big ship, i was tired most of the time. But we had a large group and i met lots of new forever friends, and had a blast.

i am booked now for my first B2B on the fascination with some friends from the Dream cruise for next September Happy Cruising:)