Wrigley80's Excellent Adventure on the Dream Photo Review - December 4-15, 2014

wrigley80

So since we had went a whole 3 hours or so without eating (I didn't eat much at the Dr. Seuss breakfast). I wanted to try Pasta Bella for lunch. Pasta Bella is where you fill out a slip of paper with your order and they bring it out to you. Pasta Bella is on deck 11 aft. It was very very good. I really wish that I didn't wait until the last day of the cruise to try it out.

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014372_zps2a4616fe.jpg

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014373_zps8f8ef006.jpg

In March when we cruise on the Breeze I am going to be trying out Cucina for lunch but I am definitely going to go there for dinner as well. I heard that the Chicken Parmesan is delicious

Brianna, Review is great as always...so glad everything is good with your Dad..I've read so many of your reviews I feel like I know you....We will be on the Dream Feb. 22....same ports as well....thank you so much for taking the time doing these for all of us....hoping sometime our paths will cross and we are on the same cruise....again thank you .....Terri:D

So since we had went a whole 3 hours or so without eating (I didn't eat much at the Dr. Seuss breakfast). I wanted to try Pasta Bella for lunch. Pasta Bella is where you fill out a slip of paper with your order and they bring it out to you. Pasta Bella is on deck 11 aft. It was very very good. I really wish that I didn't wait until the last day of the cruise to try it out.

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014372_zps2a4616fe.jpg

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014373_zps8f8ef006.jpg

In March when we cruise on the Breeze I am going to be trying out Cucina for lunch but I am definitely going to go there for dinner as well. I heard that the Chicken Parmesan is delicious

Yep, on waiting to the last day for the Italian. I loved the Breeze. Was on her Oct 2014 and the chicken parm was so excellent.

Hi Brianna,

We are going out of NOLA on the March 1st cruise on the Dream - I know you are sailing on the Breeze in March (loved the Breeze!) but check out the TA pricing on the Dream for March 1st.....we'd love the company :)

Your fluffy friend,

Penny

Brianna, Review is great as always...so glad everything is good with your Dad..I've read so many of your reviews I feel like I know you....We will be on the Dream Feb. 22....same ports as well....thank you so much for taking the time doing these for all of us....hoping sometime our paths will cross and we are on the same cruise....again thank you .....Terri:D

Thank you so much. Have we cruised together in the past?? Thank you for reading my reviews.

Yep, on waiting to the last day for the Italian. I loved the Breeze. Was on her Oct 2014 and the chicken parm was so excellent.

Yeah I totally forgot about the Italian restaurant until the last day. When my dad and I were sitting on the balcony I was reading through the Fun Times and I remembered the Italian place.

I've already thought that I am going to go to Cucina the first night for dinner on the Breeze to have the Chicken Parmesan and then if it's good I will go again later in the week

Hi Brianna,

We are going out of NOLA on the March 1st cruise on the Dream - I know you are sailing on the Breeze in March (loved the Breeze!) but check out the TA pricing on the Dream for March 1st.....we'd love the company :)

Your fluffy friend,

Penny

Yeah I don't think I could swing the March 1st cruise as well [emoji2] but I do love those special rates.

Hey Penny send me an email to butzy80@gmail.com....I have a question for ya

Love your Seuss pictures! Can't wait to take my kiddos to the Seuss breakfast on the Dream this spring!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Your kiddos will love the Dr. Seuss breakfast....it was fun. Be sure that at least one person in your group tries the Green Eggs and Ham

Ok so after our lunch at Pasta Bella we headed down to Deck 5 Aft to the Song Jazz Lounge. I had arranged for our KREWE to have a private farewell Meet and Greet. I was definitely sad to say good bye to everyone. This cruise was a long time coming and it was here and gone so fast

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014375_zpsd46310c4.jpg

Me and Linda with our matching shirts. Dana had a matching shirt but she forgot to wear hers

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014374_zps90be1094.jpg

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014377_zpsd4aea42f.jpg

Bam Bam and Bessie made an appearance as well

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014376_zps6a978772.jpg

I love these ladies like family

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014378_zps20d215e4.jpg

Maria and Steve were from Washington

When I arranged for this meet and greet I asked for a lounge with bartenders. Carnival made sure that everything was covered.

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014384_zps7febd9c6.jpg

Who has the Best Aft in this Pic :p :D

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014385_zps23bbf0ae.jpg

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014387_zps9bb98876.jpg

Maria passed out cards to everyone that was a gift for Glo and Smokey. On these cards everyone had to write down ways to make your spouse happy. The number one thing that all the women said was to remember to put the Seat down when you're finished using the bathroom :p

Then she read everyone's cards of what they wrote and we tried to guess who each card belonged to. This was a fun game for everyone....especially our newlyweds

It looks like they just added food color to the powdered eggs from the Lido. I won't eat even them up there and always hit the omelet station for fresh eggs.

Yeah that's exactly what they did. I never eat the scrambled eggs either. I always go for the French Toast at breakfast

OK so I don't have much going on at work today so how about I continue on with my review.

Like I mentioned before we had about 30 people in our KREWE....the majority come from Louisiana and Mississippi but Texas, Illinois, Washington, and Tennessee were also represented. Here are a few group photos of my KREWE family

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014388_zps13172a48.jpg

Not sure why my hand is on Glo's boob :eek:

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014389_zpsc4803b65.jpg

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014392_zps14106c52.jpg

You can only take a nice photo for so long

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014393_zpsfa1b9f27.jpg

I love these people. They are FAMILY

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014402_zps88fdd6bf.jpg

Linda, Sam, and Dana. These were our KREWE shirts that we all had custom made

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014403_zps7aecb673.jpg

I can't wait to see these three in 18 days

So after our meet and greet we headed back to Glo and Smokey's cabin. The had an AFT balcony on Deck 7. They were in cabin 7460. We have never had an AFT balcony but after sitting out on their balcony for a bit I could totally get used to this view

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014408_zpsc6de5da5.jpg

It was just beautiful

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014409_zps4f76c9d1.jpg

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014410_zpsfdf06792.jpg

On a previous cruise Glo started a trend by wearing her robe and life jacket to the muster drill. Well then Dana and Maria followed that up by doing it as well on their next cruise. So this created the MUSTER MAIDENS :D

So we were in Glo's cabin to get our Muster Maiden annual cruise photo. We wanted to get them in the Atrium or even at a photo back drop around the ship but we figured wearing our life jackets around the ship probably wouldn't be a bright idea :p

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014411_zpsc52223f1.jpg

Oh yeah our group travels with blow-up props so we had to get everything ready

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014412_zpsdad854c8.jpg

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014413_zps039fba31.jpg

While they were blowing up the palm tree this was my view