Just back from Dream...questions?

lakelodge

Is the area for potty trained only? I know the pools are, but wasn't sure about this.

I don't remember seeing any signs or anything saying no swim diapers. But I wasn't looking for them either. Surely noone was there policing it if so!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have they rolled on the new internet package options yet, by chance?

We, too, will be on the Jan 25 Dream, and wondering about the best way to visit Atlantis on our own ( the excursion reviews were not too positive)---transportation? aquarium cost? walking distance between hotel and other points of interest --

What are the must-do's in Freeport?

We got there about 12:30 and the embarkation area was jam-packed. Wish we'd come about 10:30-11:00.

Re: Dolphinarius, there was not a beach area there...all there was was dolphin experience, open bar and a so-so lunch. So I guess you have to go elsewhere to enjoy a beach break.

We will be driving in and parking in the garage at the port, what would be the earliest we can arrive? We'll be staying a little over an hour away in MS the night before, thinking of arriving around 10am if its allowed.

We've been to Coz and GC lots of times, never been to MB, but we booked a really great looking excursion through a private company to Irie Blue Hole, really looking forward to this one :D

We are very much considering the Dolphinarius excursion as well. Did you have much time to enjoy the beach there after you did the Dolphin swim? We would like to take advantage of the activities they have available and make a day of it there if possible.

Did you purchase the pictures that they offer (at Dolphinarius)? Any idea on the pricing of that?

Thanks!

We've done Dolphinaris twice now. The first time we booked thru Carnival and spent around 70.00 for a disc with 3 pics and around 130.00 pp (that was to swim with the dolphins and have lunch). The second time, I booked thru Dolphinaris by googling them, then emailing them. If you book thru them, if someone in your party doesn't want to participate, they will discount you considerably (Carnival does not give an observer option) and allow you to take your own pictures. When we went the second time, I sat in the dining area against the rails and took about 200 photos (there were 13 of us). The price was cheaper for the ones in our group who participated and I paid 25.00. We did have to hire our own taxi, but it wasn't expensive and our lunch was included. Hope this helps! http://www.dolphinaris.com/cozumel/

We will be driving in and parking in the garage at the port, what would be the earliest we can arrive? We'll be staying a little over an hour away in MS the night before, thinking of arriving around 10am if its allowed.

We've been to Coz and GC lots of times, never been to MB, but we booked a really great looking excursion through a private company to Irie Blue Hole, really looking forward to this one :D

10 should be good, thats when I got there last time, and will this weekend too. Parking will be ample, and you wont be rushed through.

Edited by bigreid07

Just posted a review...back from Christmas cruise with kids...feel free to ask any questions you might have!

We are seriously considering the Dream due to family in NOLA, question is do they have venues for dancing other than night clubbing, we like to club we also like a bit of quiet dance music.

G