nassu

beautifullady

Hey all. Might be cruising to bahamas, can anyone recommend a restaurant at the fish fry? Also doing a private tour with mario bethel. To those who did a tour in nassu did you feel safe, was the tour worth going on? There's been crime warnings against tourists! Is the atlantis worth the $$$?

Absolutely loved Atlantis!! I did the dolphin encounter and beach day. It was worth every penny! I went alone as my hubby did not feel well that day and felt very safe on paradise island. ImageUploadedByForums1420305836.358182.jpg.a8f1db7c9ceb3289f218ffa048215453.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

HI :) We will be stopping in Nassau in July on our cruise. We plan to go to the Atlantis this time around. My cousin just returned from her cruise and she says the swimming pools and slides are the absolute best! I can say from experience, as we have been 3 other times in Nassau. The area can be a bit intimidating when you first get off the ships. The locals do seem to take "no" when they offer their services well. Some of the alleys can be a little sketchy. On our way to the Hard Rock Cafe, we were offered drugs on numerous occasions. I would not let this stop me from getting off the boat, especially if you have never been. :rolleyes: