Do RCI snorkeling excursions in Cozumel sell out?

Not sure if this belongs in the Cozumel forum but because it's RCI-specific I thought I'd try here first. We are on Brilliance 1/31 with some OBC I'd like to use on shore excursions in preference to spending them on anything else (drink packages etc.). In order to use OBC to pay for them my understanding is we can only book them once onboard, otherwise we need to prepay via credit card. There are several snorkeling packages available for Cozumel and any of them would be fine with us. How likely is it that all of them would sell out on a given cruise? I understand things like dolphin encounters sell out quickly but wasn't sure about snorkeling, especially since there are several trips to choose from. Thanks!

I think it's unlikely that all snorkeling excursions will sell out. Additionally, they hold back a percentage of slots for onboard booking. If you go to the Excursions desk as soon as you board, you should be fine.