Cabins on the Preziosa

ellamalta

Anyone has experience re the cabins right next to the lifts 9086 and 9074. I am afraid they are noisy, but they look bigger than other cabins. How are they compared to 9056 and 8260? In my eyes 8260 looks smaller. Which cabin would you choose out of these four? Thanks in advance

If I remember cruisetrails information correctly these cabins 9086 and 9074 are indeed the smallest, and not bigger than the other ones you mention, of the inside at 13 sq m (140sq ft) which go up in size to 16 sq m (172 sq ft).

These measurements do not include the "H" class inside cabins which are 24 sq m (260sq ft)

Measurements are given on the MSC web site.

I should imagine there is a lot of noise from the workings of the lifts. but I have no actyal experience of this type of cabin myself.

Pete

Edited by Skier52

If I remember cruisetrails information correctly these cabins 9086 and 9074 are indeed the smallest, and not bigger than the other ones you mention, of the inside at 13 sq m (140sq ft) which go up in size to 16 sq m (172 sq ft).

These measurements do not include the "H" class inside cabins which are 24 sq m (260sq ft)

Measurements are given on the MSC web site.

I should imagine there is a lot of noise from the workings of the lifts. but I have no actyal experience of this type of cabin myself.

Pete

Hi Pete,

Thanks for your answer. Can you please guide me where I can find the size of these cabin. On the website I just found 13sqm to 16sqm for an inside, and 24sqm for an inside for people with reduced mobility. How will I know if a cabin is 13 or 16sq m?

Hi Pete,

Thanks for your answer. Can you please guide me where I can find the size of these cabin. On the website I just found 13sqm to 16sqm for an inside, and 24sqm for an inside for people with reduced mobility. How will I know if a cabin is 13 or 16sq m?

I have a template wgich I downloaded from cruisetrails thrread wihich has been deleted. On it he had copies of cabin blueprints drawn to the same scale, and by enlarging and printing the blueprint of the cabin of interest and a known cabin, which is a documented size ( such as a standard balcony cabin), the dimensions can be measured and the area calculated for the cabin of interest.

I don't know of a website where the information is avalable.

I have a template wgich I downloaded from cruisetrails thrread wihich has been deleted. On it he had copies of cabin blueprints drawn to the same scale, and by enlarging and printing the blueprint of the cabin of interest and a known cabin, which is a documented size ( such as a standard balcony cabin), the dimensions can be measured and the area calculated for the cabin of interest.

I don't know of a website where the information is avalable.

No wonder I couldn't find it here. Would you be able to post the template here please or send it to me by email please?