Is ship time the same as Jamaica time?

Currently it is the same time, till the clocks change again in the spring. Then ship time will be off by 1 hr.
Not necessarily true. Allure Western goes to Labadee, Jamaica and Cozumel. Jamaica is on Eastern Standard Time the entire year and Cozumel will be on Central Daylight Time in the summer (Mexico does not switch to Daylight on the same day as the US, but it is close), so during summer Jamaica and Cozumel clocks will read the same. It is entirely possible that the ship time will adjust to match local time for Jamaica and Cozumel, but that is up to the Captain. I have had it both ways. Any tour company you would want to use should know more about ship arrivals and departures than the passengers do; they won't stay in business if they didn't.

Thom

Not necessarily true. Allure Western goes to Labadee, Jamaica and Cozumel. Jamaica is on Eastern Standard Time the entire year and Cozumel will be on Central Daylight Time in the summer (Mexico does not switch to Daylight on the same day as the US, but it is close), so during summer Jamaica and Cozumel clocks will read the same. It is entirely possible that the ship time will adjust to match local time for Jamaica and Cozumel, but that is up to the Captain. I have had it both ways. Any tour company you would want to use should know more about ship arrivals and departures than the passengers do; they won't stay in business if they didn't.

Thom

That is true, its up to the Captain, and during my summer cruises it never changed on my Oasis cruises. It would be great if they did standardize this to match island time and not rely on the captains choice.