any hotel near NYC Port with parking??

cruise8x+

A pre-cruise hotel with parking included during cruise the near the port? NCL Dawn Oct.30th driving from Chicago never been to New York. I found the website for the port of NY and parking would be 180.00+tax(cheaper to buy the monthly pass than the nightly fee of 24.00) for the 11 night cruise. In the past, I found the information from crusiecritic to be so valuable, maybe someone out there knows about a good deal in New York. For example through this message board I found out about the Holiday Inn Select Aug.6,2005 (clean, convenvenient, comfortable and good value for the night) across the street from the New Orleans Convention Center that included breakfast, a bottle of wine and covered parking for the entire cruise for only 129.00!! I can't imagine that there is anything like that in New York but who knows maybe someone has good info please reply if you do! Thanks!

Good luck with this one. Parking is at a premium in NY. My only suggestion is to look into NJ. (Maybe Secaucus where there is a train into NY for your pre or post cruise), The hotel rooms will probably be a lot cheaper, but you will have to make arrangements to get to and from the cruise terminal.

Archived