drink packages

madoris

If you you order a pre pay package, is it charged then or when you board the ship. I am talking about Divina in miami.

Depends on now you book it.

If you get MSC or your TA to add on to your booking and invoice then you've prebooked and prepaid. If you book it as an onboard service, you don't pay now and it gets added to your onboard account which you pay at the end of the cruise. This is the best way of doing it as the spend qualifies for MSC Club loyalty points.

Depends on now you book it.

If you get MSC or your TA to add on to your booking and invoice then you've prebooked and prepaid. If you book it as an onboard service, you don't pay now and it gets added to your onboard account which you pay at the end of the cruise. This is the best way of doing it as the spend qualifies for MSC Club loyalty points.

Is this true for the vouchers as well or only the packages like allegrismo, etc?

TIA

Michelle

Unlimited consumption of a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, including bottled

wine (possible selection between 2 white, 2 red and 1 rosé house brands), mineral water, draft

beer and soft drink during lunch and dinner. Treatment is valid in the main onboard restaurants

and the self-service buffet. Not valid in à la carte restaurants.

Yes, I ordered two of the 18 drink escape packages.

Do you know, if you pre-order/order online before you sail, if it goes towards your on board spending/msc club points? I've tried deciphering it from all of the info on CC but am still confused:confused:

So:

order online today = pay now and no points added

buy onboard = pay at the end of the cruise, points added

Is this correct?

TIA,

Michelle

Do you know, if you pre-order/order online before you sail, if it goes towards your on board spending/msc club points? I've tried deciphering it from all of the info on CC but am still confused:confused:

So:

order online today = pay now and no points added

buy onboard = pay at the end of the cruise, points added

Is this correct?

TIA,

Michelle

I ordered online today but do not pay until end of cruise. Not sure about points.

Is this true for the vouchers as well or only the packages like allegrismo, etc?

TIA

Michelle

It is true for everything including spa packages and excursions. Pre booking and pre pYing doesn't count for MSC Club point, pre booking and having added to your onboard account does qualify for points.

Unlimited consumption of a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, including bottled

wine (possible selection between 2 white, 2 red and 1 rosé house brands), mineral water, draft

beer and soft drink during lunch and dinner. Treatment is valid in the main onboard restaurants

and the self-service buffet. Not valid in à la carte restaurants.

I've known about this one for years but never wanted to buy it. Price and restriction to lunch and dinner doesn't work for me. I drink pre and post dinner but not huge amounts during dinner, so not cost effective for me.

It depends on your personal drinking habits whether it is a good deal or not.