Yet another Guarantee question

ccartman2

Okay, the wife and I will be traveling with a 6 and 4 year old. We are considering doing an inside guarantee cabin, but I am now suddenly concerned about space. For $200 more, we can do ocean view, with Carnival still picking our rooms, but i'm not sure that is worth it to look out a window. I'm just concerned about any difference in space on the inside. I'm not too worried about where we wind up (aft, mid or forward) and not too worried about the deck I'm on either.

We were worried about the same thing and we're going to upgrade its our first cruise and I thought for sure the kids would want a view. Ours boys are 12,10 and 7 and I asked them. What the thought if they would rather use the money for other things like excursions ect and they said if we want a view we can just go outside lol. I just had some friends get off with a view room and had a interior no view last cruise and were more happy with the interior no view. She said there really is it's space the way they have it set up and one of the beds her daughter had to sleep on was a really small sofa. Hope this helps :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

on conquest class ships, which liberty is, the oceanviews are 220 sq ft vs. 185 sq ft for interiors. if you're all in the same room, that is a noticeable amount of difference for sure.

also, the additional space affords room for a couch, which interiors will not have, and the typical arrangement for 4 in an OV will be the twin/king beds, a couch that converts to a bed (which is the same size as the upper), and an upper above the couch. the space utilization is superior to that of the interior cabins imo with that arrangement, so if space is your consideration, i would definitely go for the upgrade. the window is just a bonus :)