Celebrity Silhouette February 22, 2015

brickellcruiser

• 4 weeks later...
The martini bar is the best. I just find it difficult when they do the first FOD or LGBT meeting there as it is so busy. Not sure who is who. Lol

Yes you are right. Actually it tends to get very busy. We would also like to try the molecular bar.

Here is a pic of me and my husband. I'm Adam with the dark hair, that's Phil next to me. ImageUploadedByForums1424028034.239853.jpg.f628b3138e34137dcd5ec1da826fe69b.jpg

Thanks Adam this helps. I will be the guy who is traveling with my mother (who people think is my wife...I'm not even going there) The M bar is a great idea. Here is a pic of me with mom .....hmmm not sure how to load the pic.

Thanks Adam this helps. I will be the guy who is traveling with my mother (who people think is my wife...I'm not even going there) The M bar is a great idea. Here is a pic of me with mom .....hmmm not sure how to load the pic.

Your wife?!?! Well, she does look young lol. Thanks for picture, we will be on the lookout while onboard. I can't wait to go, need this holiday badly.

What time is dinner for you guys? I'm doing select dining. Where shall we meet?

We decided to do a specialty restaurant each night, rather than eat in the main dining room. I think most of our reservations are around 7:30. We will probably be at the martini or molecular bar prior to that for a pre-dinner drink.