Roll Call - Magica October 30th

CruizingNut

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We are also on this sailing and very excited about it. We are getting to Rome on Friday before the sailing. My research showed that it was a easy train ride from downtown Rome to the port. Otherwise, it is over $100 each. We are doing the cruise only package and arranging out our airfare.

• 3 weeks later...

We are very excited as well. I've been counting down everyday. Considering the limited number of responses of American on this board, don't know how many of us will be on-board. I called Costa the other day and asked about the dinner. They re-confirmed with me that we have late seating, but can probably change once I get on board. Not sure we want to, have heard quite a few pros/cons on seating times. What seating do you have? We will have to look each other up on board sometime that week.

6 days till we leave. We are leaving here at 3:45am from Doha - Dubai - Rome, getting there at 1145 on Friday morning.

Senay & Jay

We have late seating... by choice. I had to work in a nap in the afternoon and this was the only way.:p

Yes.. Let's meet up! With 3,000 on board... it will be hard to locate us. Call us onboard cabin 1417. Since we are bottom feeders on this ship... might take some time to get up to higher decks fast:o

Leila & Rachel

THANK GOD!!!! Only one more working day!!!

We'll be leaving at 345 am on 28 Oct, arriving in Rome @1145 am, spend two days in Rome. We want to see the Sistene Chapel and other Rome sites.

We will definitely give you a call once we get on board. :D :D

Should get together at least once. We are also on late seating and after reading reviews, it appears that is OK. That way we can see the sunsets in the evening!!!!! :cool: and get up early for the sunrises :eek: :eek:

We are sooooooo happy...only some last minutes packing left for us.

See ya on board!!!!!

Senay & Jay

Archived