Jewel resort Dunns River Falls

Dale's gal

Has anyone ever used Resort for a day & taken the excursion to Jewel Resort at Dunns Rivers Falls? I'm really considering taking this excursion & am looking for some feedback .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My wife and I were there on a day pass in October. We didn't use resort for a day but I would probably use them if we go back in the future as their rate is better than what we paid. We had a wonderful day at the resort. We alternated between the ocean and the large swimming pool. There was a large bar and grill near the beach and also a very large swim up bar in the pool. We had loungers under a palapa on the beach that we kept for the day. You could eat inside at a buffet restaurant or at the grill. We ate inside and found the food good although there wasn't a great variety. I was getting our drinks from the beach bar and grill but once I went to the swim up bar the bartenders there said they would take better care of us and make sure the drinks were as strong as we wanted. They were right and the rest of the day the drinks came from the pool bar! Be sure to try a Hummingbird. I recommend that you go to the Jewel and enjoy.