Spacecoast Segway, 790 Mullett Dr, Cocoa Beach

Kiwi935

I'm pretty sure this place has relocated to Mullet Rd IN THE PORT . . .

and the tour is the port area .... with the new tower .... and then towards the beach and the FORMER Ron Jon Resort (also recently sold and changed names)

The ride to the Ron Jon store in Cocoa will put you about 6 miles away ....

sadly their web page does not give a map of the location

Mullet Dr in Cocoa is a residential area, and Mullet RD is in the port . . .

I posted this back in Sept . . .

for other who may pull up the threat for info on PC as a port call, the local SEGWAY guy has moved to a port location according to the paper . . .

The town’s only guided Segway tours are something you just have to try. Come and experience the fun and adventure of riding your very own Segway personal transporter through warm and sunny beautiful Cape Canaveral. Glide with us to see the brand new exploration tower before cruising by the Cove Marketplace. Stopping at the Blue Point Marina is always a treat as you get an up close and personal view of Port Canaveral home to many cruise ships and on most days a clear view of wildlife including manatees, dolphins and sometimes even sea turtles!

http://spacecoastsegwaytours.com/

I'm pretty sure this place has relocated to Mullet Rd IN THE PORT . . .

and the tour is the port area .... with the new tower .... and then towards the beach and the FORMER Ron Jon Resort (also recently sold and changed names)

The ride to the Ron Jon store in Cocoa will put you about 6 miles away ....

sadly their web page does not give a map of the location

Mullet Dr in Cocoa is a residential area, and Mullet RD is in the port . . .

I posted this back in Sept . . .

for other who may pull up the threat for info on PC as a port call, the local SEGWAY guy has moved to a port location according to the paper . . .

The town’s only guided Segway tours are something you just have to try. Come and experience the fun and adventure of riding your very own Segway personal transporter through warm and sunny beautiful Cape Canaveral. Glide with us to see the brand new exploration tower before cruising by the Cove Marketplace. Stopping at the Blue Point Marina is always a treat as you get an up close and personal view of Port Canaveral home to many cruise ships and on most days a clear view of wildlife including manatees, dolphins and sometimes even sea turtles!

http://spacecoastsegwaytours.com/

Capt_BJ,

Thank you for your quick response. A follow-up question. What is the best way to get to Mullet Rd location? I know nothing about area. Thank you.

If they park Q at the new terminal you are within walking distance

and I believe that IS the plan .... the new terminal is being used mostly by RCCL now

from any of the terminals the distance is from 3/4 to 1 and 1/2 mile but if at a north terminal you have to cross the drawbridge and that's not all that pedestrian friendly.

you can check things out via Google Earth ... they don't show the new terminal 1, but it sits where you see boat ramps, immediately east of GRILLS. You can see the 'tower' and I believe the Segway guy is a little west of that.

Part of the terminal 1 plan was for visiting ships to be walking distance to "the Cove" .... the wanna be tourist area.

Edited by Capt_BJ