Baltic itinerary query June 2016

PrincessPete

Good evening, I am just wondering if anyone can help me before the office reopens tomorrow morning when I can check (now 1730 UK time Sunday). On Friday we booked a Baltic cruise on Celebrity Eclipse sailing on 19 June 2016, repeat 2016, for 14 nights. On-line it shows the itinerary includes Helsinki but having only now studied the paperwork that came with the email confirmation it does not show Helsinki but an overnight in Copenhagen (instead of the 1 day in Copenhagen which still shows on-line.)

Any idea which is right, please?

Many thanks and kind regards.

Peter

Edited by PrincessPete

Good evening, I am just wondering if anyone can help me before the office reopens tomorrow morning when I can check (now 1730 UK time Sunday). On Friday we booked a Baltic cruise on Celebrity Eclipse sailing on 19 June 2016, repeat 2016, for 14 nights. On-line it shows the itinerary includes Helsinki but having only now studied the paperwork that came with the email confirmation it does not show Helsinki but an overnight in Copenhagen (instead of the 1 day in Copenhagen which still shows on-line.)

Any idea which is right, please?

Many thanks and kind regards.

Peter

There's an overnight in Copenhagen for the cruise you mentioned showing on the website I use. The following cruise has one day in Copenhagen and THREE nights in St. Petersburg which is great!

Thanks for the reply above. I did some more research last night and found cruise Agents with the relevant itineraries on. This showed that we were not calling at Helsinki but the later cruise on 17 July is.

I again checked the Celebrity website which shows the same itinerary for both cruises. Spoke to Celebrity this morning (we booked direct) and they agreed the website was incorrect and have changed us at no charge to the later cruise in the same cabin. The change of date was no problem to us being retired.

So very happy to now have Helsinki on our itinerary!

Kind regards.

Peter