Comfort Inn- FLL

mared1

We have stayed there last September, shopping right behind hotel that we walked to. They have a comp breakfast in the morning and shuttles to and from the airport and to the pier. Make sure when you check in to put your name on the shuttle list. The hotel is great for a one night stay, the rooms were clean but very standard. This hotel is also attached to the Hampton Inn.

Hope this Helps!!!

The area seemed to be very safe and having a rental car you will be able to go out for dinner. They do have a restaurant poolside/also where breakfast is served but very small. Also a Bar or Pub poolside as well.

We are booked to stay at this hotel for one night pre-cruise in June 2006. Does anyone know if there are any places to eat dinner in walking distance? We aren't picky, even fast food would be fine, but we won't have a rental car, so I'm hoping we won't have to taxi anywhere to eat.

Yes, I have stayed here in the past, not recently, but within the last few years and I found it to be a perfectly fine hotel for a pre or post cruise stay. THis is not a lavish hotel by any means, but its fine for one night. They have a free shuttle from the airport to the hotel, from the hotel to the pier the next morning and a free breakfast buffet. Its not the Ritz by any means, but its fine.

We didn't venture out as we arrived late at the hotel, so not sure if there is anything close by or not.

There are fast food restaurants on the corner next to the hotel. If you are up for a good walk there are restaurants past the shopping center (about a mile). We ate at TGIF and there were other restaurants in that general area.

We stayed there a few years ago, the rooms are plain but clean and we thought the breakfast very, very good. We ventured out and walked to some restaurants but we wouldn't do it again. If we want to eat we would get a taxi. We felt the area was not safe.

We are cruising in January of next year. These last years we have been acccustomed to staying at ritzier hotels such as the Embassy and the Renaissance. I have just started looking for our January 13th one night stay and do not like what I see. It seems since last year the prices are sky high and not as many hotels are participating with Priceline and Hotwire. So if push comes to shove we may just end up at the Comfort Inn armed with the knowledge that we will take a taxi to get wherever we want to go. Does anyone know what the going rate is at the Comfort Inn on Stirling Road?

We stayed there a few years ago, the rooms are plain but clean and we thought the breakfast very, very good. We ventured out and walked to some restaurants but we wouldn't do it again. If we want to eat we would get a taxi. We felt the area was not safe.

We are cruising in January of next year. These last years we have been acccustomed to staying at ritzier hotels such as the Embassy and the Renaissance. I have just started looking for our January 13th one night stay and do not like what I see. It seems since last year the prices are sky high and not as many hotels are participating with Priceline and Hotwire. So if push comes to shove we may just end up at the Comfort Inn armed with the knowledge that we will take a taxi to get wherever we want to go. Does anyone know what the going rate is at the Comfort Inn on Stirling Road?

Anywhere from $99-103 a night with AAA or internet users rate.

Archived