L102 on the Ruby Princess

newparks

I just came of the Ruby and felt I had to post about this cabin. Don't book it, the location is horrible!!!! Almost immediately opposite is a door for crew members with a big sign saying Do not chatter and do not slam the door, passengers are resting nearby. That door was slammed all night long, I could hear the latch then the door being opened and closed. I have no one to blame but myself, I chose that stateroom, I had been in L104 and loved it, but this one, L102 just be aware up front!!

Other than an awful cabin location, the rest of the cruise was wonderful, Commodore Romano is the best! You saw him at least twice daily strolling through the public areas and greeting passengers. In Princess Cays the wind was from the East making tendering almost impossible, I overheard another passenger say" if it had been anyone other than the Commodore, they would never have attempted to go ashore" Up in the Horizon Court, the place was shuddering from the thrusters being used to keep her steady. Finally around noon the Commodore made an announcement that no more passengers would be allowed to go ashore. Just watching those tenders trying to fight the waves made you feel for the passengers coming back onboard!!