Cruise Planner - Dinning Reservations Help

I have booked on the Oasis in June and noticed on the cruise planner that we can book shows/spa/dinning etc

I have a question regarding the dinning….

How does this work? I can see you can book a date & time but my question is around the cost listed on the site. i.e Chops Grille price is AUD37.45 per adult. Is this an indicative price you might pay to eat there (average cost) or is this the cost they WILL charge? If so, do they provide a set menu you can select from and it will still be AUD37.45?

I noticed 3 restaurants are AUD0. Izumi/Sabor modern Mexican/Izumi Hibachi experience. Are they free to eat there if we book?

I thought all dinning except the main dinning hall and the buffet were the only free dining options.

I am assuming you don’t have to pre book? Can you just rock up one day if free you can get seated?

Any help would be great. Sorry if this has been asked before.

I have booked on the Oasis in June and noticed on the cruise planner that we can book shows/spa/dinning etc

I have a question regarding the dinning….

How does this work? I can see you can book a date & time but my question is around the cost listed on the site. i.e Chops Grille price is AUD37.45 per adult. Is this an indicative price you might pay to eat there (average cost) or is this the cost they WILL charge? If so, do they provide a set menu you can select from and it will still be AUD37.45?

I noticed 3 restaurants are AUD0. Izumi/Sabor modern Mexican/Izumi Hibachi experience. Are they free to eat there if we book?

I thought all dinning except the main dinning hall and the buffet were the only free dining options.

I am assuming you don’t have to pre book? Can you just rock up one day if free you can get seated?

Any help would be great. Sorry if this has been asked before.

Did you have my time or fixed seating.....If you have fixed seating, you will be assigned a table your first night. If you have my time, get into your reservation, scroll down to dinning, press "add" then press "plan all cruise dining". That will let you choose what you would like for each day. If you choose a extra cost eatery, be prepared to pay at the end of "check out".

Good Luck

Did you have my time or fixed seating.....If you have fixed seating, you will be assigned a table your first night. If you have my time, get into your reservation, scroll down to dinning, press "add" then press "plan all cruise dining". That will let you choose what you would like for each day. If you choose a extra cost eatery, be prepared to pay at the end of "check out".

Good Luck

My time dining is selected and I am happy with that.

I will go into plan all dining. Thanks.