Deck 8 forward near Bridge on the Triumph?? Also self service laundry??

Galleon1234

We are booked in a cabin on Deck 8 near the bridge. Was wondering about the pros and cons of this location? Is there a place to sit by the bridge and see the ocean?

Also, would love info on the self service laundry area. Is it coin operated? If so what is needed?

Thanks for any info!

There are no deck areas around the bridge on deck 8, you'll need to go one deck up or down to go out to the front of the ship.

Several of the Carnival ships now take Sail & Sign cards in the laundry machines instead of quarters. I'm not sure which type are on the Triumph. The going rate is $3 to wash and $3 to dry.

I used the self service laundry on deck 7 on the Triumph mid Dec 2014. Quarters only. $3 to wash and $3 to dry. The washers had agitators so I had to break up my what I called med load into two. Got a roll of quarters from guest services very easily! Oh Flings travel very nicely. The boxes of powder detergent in the vending machines was pricy and not a good selection. Maybe there are other alternatives elsewhere. Tide gives my family a rash so I bring my own detergents. Hope my rambling helped.