Crazy question about Breeze Camp Carnival

Does anyone that has been on the Breeze recently have pictures of the Camp Carnival staff? When we went on the Legend in August, our kids had a camp counselor that they called Miss Sarah. They LOVED her. My 2 year old still calls anyone that looks remotely phillipino Miss Sarah. She told us that was her last sailing because she was "too qualified" for that boat especially since it was moving to Australia. She said they were moving her to a bigger ship that would have more kids. We haven't thought anything else about it until I saw a recent Camp Ocean schedule from the Breeze And saw that the assistant director is Sarah Rowley. For the life of me, I can't remember her last name. My kids would love to know if it's her that they will get to see when we sail in March. Here are a few pics of her that we have. Does she look familiar to any of you who have recently had kids in there? ImageUploadedByForums1422044871.929660.jpg.a32a1a8372a6498e8b70712103ad7f26.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

ImageUploadedByForums1422044756.699291.jpg.39912aa92fc616405ba95060d58d8204.jpg

[ATTACH]337814[/ATTACH][ATTACH]337815[/ATTACH][ATTACH]337816[/ATTACH][ATTACH]337817[/ATTACH]

Do you happen to know how to get these bigger so that we can read them more clearly? Thanks!

Does anyone have a copy of this that they can e-mail to both me and Samara? - Neither one of us got in our e-mail and our kids are very anxious!

THANK YOU!

Oh no!!! I'm so sorry that it never went through. My email server may have kicked it out because the file size was too large. I just tried it again and reduced the file size. Let me know if it doesn't come. Sorry again!

Oh no!!! I'm so sorry that it never went through. My email server may have kicked it out because the file size was too large. I just tried it again and reduced the file size. Let me know if it doesn't come. Sorry again!

Bummer! No, I just checked email and junk and nothing in there..