No shore excurisons listed 4 Moorea PG 10/22

Jake84

I booked some of my shore excursions on line at RSSC homepage, but it says "no shore excursions" for the 2 days in Moorea. I called RSSC and they were unsure why, they suggested that perhaps they were all sold out (which I find hard to believe since this was the first week I could book), and then suggested I check the interent in a week or two- anyone know what is going on?? Thanks for the help! :)

Also be aware that if when you go back there are now excursions you want to add, you need to add all excursions again. Apparently any subsequent submission of the online form cancels all previous submissions. Not a very smart system in my opinion.

David

I received an email from RSSC that Moorea shore excursion were now on line (which they are not)- but I did see that one of the ones I reserved is now gone from the list. I called RSSC-they said when Moorea does show up and I book those my previously booked ones whould be gone-and possible now full. I agree a bad system indeed! What should I do? Do they sell out? Anyone know of a way to combine what I did book on line and a future booking? RSSC did not think it was possible. They said to make a note in the comment box and maybe someone who see it and not erase my first set. Confused! Thanks for any advice.

Sorry if this seems like a double- I had started a new thread because I couldn't get this one to post. I guess it did (delayed) I was having trouble with the website- thought it was me, but I guess not.

Archived