Recent Oasis cruisers

Seawitch

We are a party of eight going on the Oasis for the first time in April and can now book our entertainment but have questions. Can anyone tell us what night and time on the cruise they have the Quest and Love & Marriage shows? Also, can you walk in to those, or do we need need to make a reservation?

In addition, can one of the group just call RCCL and book all the entertainment for all four couples at once, or does each couple have to do it online?

The Quest is on Friday night, 10pm in Studio B. We walked in, plenty of seats available. It was hilarious. We also walked into Love and Marriage, no tickets, and got a seat no probs, can't remember what night though.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We just did the Western route this past week. I can't remember Love & Marriage, it may have been Tuesday at 10:30 or so but I don't think you will have a problem getting a seat. However, these two shows do not allow reservations. The earlier you get there, the better seat you will have. Studio B is huge. If you want to participate, get there early. Our Quest was Thursday night at 11:30 p.m. I remember because we had a conflict, the comedy show at midnight, which we blew off since I was too tired to go.

Reserve your shows, but don't panic. I think the easiest to get into w/o reservations is the ice show and anything in the main theater. Reserve the water show in advance for sure.

We also had a headliner show on Wednesday that we could only reserve once on the ship.

Cheers,

Koohiichan

Our group of 25 finally got our 6pm MDR seating request approved and all our shows are booked also. Woohoo!!:). I'm not sure how it's done but all our reservations are linked together. We're so thankful that we have such an amazing group leader that takes care of those things for us.