EPIC Haven dress code

heathero

Hi,

We are going to be in an two bedroom haven suite in May

I will quite happily put on a dress or a smart top and long trousers and DH is happy to pack trousers and a couple of shirts, but we are bringing our twenty something children with us.

Son lives in t'shirt and jeans, sometimes with a baggy over shirt and daughter is independent, her dress sense is not always as 'convential' as mine, not outragouus just free spirited.

Do I have to go on a shopping spree before the cruise to buy them clothes they would not normally wear?

Is there different dress code for the courtyard grill and the restraunt?

Are they the same menu?

Edited by heathero

As long as their clothes are clean and they are not wearing something overly revealing or something with an offensive slogan, they will be fine. I generally wear a sundress or maxi dress and knit sweater and my husband wears chinos and a polo, sometimes nice shorts. But as to what others wear, I could care less and think it's really none of my business. With kids, I believe even more latitude should be given - as long as they are covered decently and not wearing something that could offend others and thereby cause a problem for the kids. One thing to consider is that often there are often international travelers from other cultures in The Haven so your kids don't want them to get confused about what kind of people they are by wearing something that could be misinterpreted by a foreigner. I think it's a good life lesson for kids to know that American dress is not accepted everywhere and that one must be very careful when traveling.

The dress code is casual, comfortable and freestyle. You can eat breakfast in the Epic club in pajamas if you want. Want to wear jeans or shorts to dinner in the Epic club, its the norm. NCL wants you to be comfortable on vacation. The only places on Epic that have a dress code is Le Bistro and Manhattan Room.