Oasis Central Park cabin

takdak8

Just booked a Central Park view cabin on the oasis for September. My question for all you oasis cruisers....will that cabin be in a noisy area and will light shine in the window all night or will it be dark enough to sleep? Please give me the pros and cons so I can possibly change rooms if I need to! Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Just booked a Central Park view cabin on the oasis for September. My question for all you oasis cruisers....will that cabin be in a noisy area and will light shine in the window all night or will it be dark enough to sleep? Please give me the pros and cons so I can possibly change rooms if I need to! Thanks!

It all depends where your room is at, look at the deck plans to see what is outside your window.

it's push come to shove, I would never book that view, one places you over the kids area, the other over the park. noise travels up, there doesn't seem to much air flow either, the other issue is privacy... You have more on the ocean side if that matters to you. on the flip side if you are all the way in the back in one of the suits you have some great views.

still the ship and it's sister ship are lots of fun...

Uncle Fester sailing from Las Vegas

Married on Monarch of the Sea 07-07-07

Celebrity

Princess

RC

Carnival

NCL

I have a Central Park view booked for my cruise in March. I chose this cabin over a Central Park (or even Boardwalk) balcony because we value interior space more and rarely spend time on the balcony! These cabins have 194 sq ft of interior space whereas the balconies only have 182 sq ft interior space. I know the curtains when closed can make the room really dark so I wouldn't worry about it being too bright! My room is above one of the restaurants and below another cabin so I don't anticipate much noise coming into the cabin. I would think the Central Park area is quiet, especially compared to the Royal promenade and the boardwalk!

We had a Central Park cabin on the Allure and really enjoyed it. Noise will depend on location. The higher decks will have less noise. The cabins are truly uniqe. We had the outdoor feeling with the balcony. We could see the park and the sky but not the ocean. We had no light at bed time.

We were just on the Oasis a little over a week ago in a Central Park Balcony. We were on deck 10 under the kids pool and when we were out on the balcony during the day we did here the kids having fun but as soon as you close the slider there is no noise. At night there are blackout curtins that are pulled closed by the cabin attendant during turndown that blocks out the light. We enjoyed this cabin.