Captains Club Email

RBKL

I've always read about problems with the Celebrity Website but I hadn't experienced anything myself - until now.

I tried calling the Captains Club however, after several times of waiting for far too long I thought I would try to email them. I had been told my problem would be fixed during previous calls however, it still hasn't been.

I struggled to find an email link and when I finally did I completed the online form. When I went to submit it I got an error message that the link no longer worked.

How do they expect you to contact them if they don't answer the phone in a reasonable time and you can't email them on their website.

I'm spending more time trying to contact them then I'll be on the cruise.

Does somebody have a valid email address I can use. Like most people I have a job and can't spend that much time on the phone waiting to talk to somebody.

I've always read about problems with the Celebrity Website but I hadn't experienced anything myself - until now.

I tried calling the Captains Club however, after several times of waiting for far too long I thought I would try to email them. I had been told my problem would be fixed during previous calls however, it still hasn't been.

I struggled to find an email link and when I finally did I completed the online form. When I went to submit it I got an error message that the link no longer worked.

How do they expect you to contact them if they don't answer the phone in a reasonable time and you can't email them on their website.

Does somebody have a valid email address I can use. Like most people I have a job and can't spend that much time on the phone waiting to talk to somebody.

I'm interested in a email address too.

I've been trying to register for "My Celebrity" for the past several days and after filing in all the required information and clicking on the "Register" button I get a "Page no longer available" message :(

And, as you have found out, completing the online form to email them about the problem gives a "page not found" error :confused:

I'm interested in a email address too.

I've been trying to register for "My Celebrity" for the past several days and after filing in all the required information and clicking on the "Register" button I get a "Page no longer available" message :(

And, as you have found out, completing the online form to email them about the problem gives a "page not found" error :confused:

Try a different browser, I had that issue with Safari then finally got it to work with Firefox.

That is very interesting/worrying. The email address for Captain's Club in the UK has also stopped working recently. The only other email address advertised on the UK website no longer generates an automated reply so there is no way to know if the email has been received as I have had no reply to emails sent to that address.

Perhaps CelebrityCruises could confirm if this is a new policy or not. If so, it would be better not to include email addresses on their websites.