Scuba Diving with Sharks

hnokes

Has anyone did the scuba diving with the sharks? We will be on the Navigator of the Seas in March. It's not a ship excursion but my husband and I thought it would be the highlight of our trip.

I contacted a few places I could find on line but only one, West Bay Tours, responded and said they were booked for the week we were going.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks! :)

Has anyone did the scuba diving with the sharks? We will be on the Navigator of the Seas in March. It's not a ship excursion but my husband and I thought it would be the highlight of our trip.

I contacted a few places I could find on line but only one, West Bay Tours, responded and said they were booked for the week we were going.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks! :)

There is only one operator in Roatan that does the Shark Dives. There are lots of tour companies that sell his dives, but only one actual dive company.

They do two dives a day, one first thing in the morning and one at 11:30 am. Odds are, since you are on a ship, that you wont make the first dive, so that leaves the 11:30. If they are saying it is sold out, odds are it is.

Go on the regular dives. The reef in Roatan is beautiful, and the current is very calm compared to Belize and Cozumel.